4/13/2008

Little Miss Sunshine.

I wanted posted about 4 generation in MMS, but I'm too tired for that today. It's Sunday and here in my place it's rainning all weekend. I need sun. So here I come. I won't write how and why i mixed it up because I'm not really sure how I did it . I only want to say one thing. At least I found nice yellow clothes, and at least i found how I can use thise babydoll from Gisaci wich was in my inventory for ages.


Credits:
Hair: Surf&Co. Sammy in Golden Brown
Necklaces: Pave and Heart wings from Miam Miam, Antique Wrapped Pearls from Bonita's JewelerySunglasses: Paper Couture Square Logo Frames
Tops: Pleated Neck Babydoll in Chiffon from Gisaci, PixelDolls LimeLig golden jacket
Skirt: artilleri Carla circle skirt *yellow*
Shoes: Wooden Wedge Platforms fro ICING

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

~Flutter