10/07/2009

Flutter's birthday special offers @ {flowey}!

Today (October 7th) is my RL birthday and I have lots of godies for you to celebrate it!

Firstly all sets are makred down 50% - so for price of two poses you get whole set! Real deal! Sale will be on until Friday 12 amSLT

Secondly - FREEBIE! Only for 24h two of my next release 'myspace whores' poses are for free to grab at the store! Don't miss it! After that they will be full priced part of the release.

{flowey} myspace whores - LIMITED TIME ONLY

Thirdly - NEW RELEASE! It's kind of back to basic set. I came back to my usual feeling on poses. A bit of melancholy a bit of posing and fashion. They are also on lowered price.

NEW - {flowey} pensive

I hope you will ejnoy it all as much as I do! So happy birthday to me and gifts for you!

Taxi:
slurl.com/secondlife/PopFuzz/38/109/33

<3 Flutter Memel