11/04/2009

news news news!

Hey!
Today is my 2nd RezzDay and of course I have some special offers for you to celebrate it!
First thing and news is that I I've opened my first satelite store yesterday on Elliott - Star (Starlust). You can find there my favourite sets and SURPRISE - they are now on reduced prices! Single pose is 25 and set 105. You definetly should go check this out :)!

slurl.com/secondlife/Elliott/169/75/23

Second thing is brand new set of 2 poses and they are only *10L$*! Yes i'm crazy :). They will be on that price only till Sunday so go hurry! They may be part of regular release later or be in regular price in same sate, who knows?!

So take a look at new satelite store and sale there and go grab new cheapo (wich is avaible in both stores)!

<3 Flutter Memel

Mainstore: slurl.com/secondlife/PopFuzz/23/154/22