7/28/2008

Sneak peek: Cause underwear is second skin.

I really shouldn't be here now but I just MUST share it with you!! I blogged about Ornamental Life once and I used it to some mix&matches few times. I'm not huge fan of colours as you know but very talented Shir made me to wear some and she is still doing! She made some great swimsuits (wich great reviewed Ana Lutetia), but now suprise- she made underwear!!
I'm very picky if it's about underwears but thise time Shir won my heart in thise category.
Up-coming release from OL is higly detailed lingrie with best lace elements I've ever seen. It comes in varation of layers and you can control level of sheer. As all stuffs from OL it comes int plenty of delicious colours. But I don't bore you with my quill - driving anymore. Here's pics, a bit not in fashion way but hope you will notice that beutifull lingrie in such way as it desrve!


~power or me

~grey mornings
Soon in Ornamental Life ! Stay tunned !
F.
Ps. i try to put some more detailed pics later.