8/26/2008

As I promised yesterday here are some mix&matches for fall - my inspiration and base were two Ibizarre outfits (I'm still very impressed with that store)- Opuline and Jumpsuit. To make it easier I will say you - outfit 1 pants, ouftit 2 bolero, outfit 3 jackest (my new love). Sorry for not including other credits but I'm exhausted (ooops I even forgot to put red tights in 2 outfit so you must imagine them :P).

!fall fall fall is coming!


It's better view in large so just click the picutre - also if you can't recognise something from the pic feel free to ask here on in-world!
It's my last pic for next almost two weeks - I'm going on holiday in RL. I promise more post after that and I finally review those skins for you (oh you will have a lot to read, belive me ;) ). So see you around!
xoxo
Flow