8/25/2008

Something smart for fall.

I've been awfully lazy and bad blogger but I'll be better now, I promise. It was damn cold today where I live and for me it's officially end of summer. You don't tell me that 13 degree is summer do you?
It made me to think more about my fall wadrobe and taadaah - my latest discover Ibizarre brigns me some smart and black (!<3)>Cleo Cabretta's blog. I found and run there very quick and I just fall in love. You will find a lot of "dark" clothes (wich I love trurly) and some summerish and colourfull clothes. Here I choosed my three favs dresses but in next post I will show you some mix and matches wich include wonderfullnes from Ibizarre.


Are you ready for fall?
From the left: Jewel dress, Tessa dress, Fall dres Louisa
Check out today Ibizarre!
~Flow
Ps. On the pic you can also see Beauty Avatar Nemesis skin wich review you can read today @ my skin blog. Poses are by Pompelle Benoir wich store [Golden Delish] is already open so go and grab some!