8/14/2008

I don't have face! No Face?!

I know that I promised to blogging more but ya know - it's summer. Now be ready for some new and fresh wonderfulness from the grid in next few post!
Today I want to introduce you brand new store - No Face. Store is small, but that what you can find there is just simply stunning! Sonya Anthony - desinger behind No Face - perfectly cathced summer in her desings and also some some pre fall blast (awsome coat).
I went nuts with her Floral Tunic because I wanted to show you some other view for summer fashion.




#for blog 5.1

#for blog 5.2


It's so far my favourite tunic on the grid - fresh, sheer and a bit hippy. I'm not huge fan of summer clothes but here Sonya definetly won my heart.
Stay tunned - soon more news and more godies from No Face!

And now - run!! Go and check it yourself! No Face .

~Flow

Ps. Poses by Pompelle Benoir (stay tunned soon at Golden Delish)