7/15/2008

OOpS' !

Don't worry it's not about Britney song. Today I'd like to introduce you some new shop, my latest discover. OOpS' FaShIon [wich you can find here] is french brand with cute Emilie Susanti behind it. You will find there some real cuties in resonable prices. All outfits are in french glam style, a bit casual but some pieces are such things wich you can with whatever you want.All items are TRANSFERABLE, wich is big plus in my opinion (especially if you have alts).
I hardly reccomend you to try it by yourself. Here's few inspiration - how cute you can war OOpS's FaShIon (Pompelle Benoir on pics).

Photobucket

xoxo
~Flutter

EDIT: I totally forgot about names of outfits! Pleas forgive me, here they are - from the left: Deep Sea (jacket), Candy, Samba, Sunday, Golden Eyes. All that wondefulness you can find here.
<3