7/01/2008

Simply - What I'm wearing today.

Unfortunately I feel very unispired lately. Not only in fashion but in photography too (due to RL mostly). I wanted to blog some awsome mix&match but I decided simply just show you what I'm wearing. Thise outfit was mostly inspired by my new hair from ETD and skin from Gala Phoenix. I finally tried these skins and I'm pretty charmed. Probably they become my new "mine" skins. I just accecorise Gisaci dress (uhm ok it was orginally baby doll but I modified it a bit and made dress) with socks from Canimal and pumps by Maitreya.


Outfit of the day 1
Tottaly mine if you got what I mean- everything violet and black. Ok I leave it like that before I start writing not on subject. Credits are down.
~Flutter
Credits:
Hair: ETD Natasha in Chesnut Burnt
Skin: :GP: Opaline-Dew
Dress: Gisaci Smoke Nymph-Divinti
Socks: Canimal Torn socks over stocking - black
Shoes: ChiChi Pumps by Maitreya in black
Jewelery: *MM* Pave Heart and Wings Necklace & Ki2 Crusty Nugget Ring